Our Safeguarding Team
|The Designated Safeguarding Lead is our Head Teacher Mrs A Norman.||
The deputy lead for Safeguarding is
The Governor with responsibility for Safeguarding is Mrs. C Wadsworth.
|Safeguarding Team Member - Mrs S Harman||Vulnerable Families Lead - Mrs S Adams|
- If you have any concerns about the safety or welfare of a child, please report it to the named people above.
- Concerns about the conduct of staff should be referred to the Head Teacher, Mrs. Norman.
- Concerns about the conduct of the head Teacher should be referred to the Chair of Governors, Mrs. L. Barker, whose phone number can be obtained from the school office.
- Useful numbers:
- Whistleblowing hotline 01925 442360
- Warrington Children’s Services 01925 443400
Safeguarding is everybody’s responsibility