How to apply for a place at St. Monica’s
For a Reception place:
Our Admissions Policy can be found under the Policies/people heading on our web site.
- Apply online at the Warrington Borough Council Admissions page found here: http://www.warrington.gov.uk/admissions
- Visit school and fill in a School Entry Form
- If your child is a baptised Catholic, provide a copy of their Baptismal Certificate.
For a place in other year groups:
- You are welcome to come and visit us and we can let you know if we have a place.
- Contact the Local Authority at www.warrington.gov.uk/year-transfers
- You will receive an offer of a place from WBC