The Safeguarding Team at St Monica's Catholic Primary:
|Mrs J Pearson
Designated Safeguarding Lead
|Miss C Williams
Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead
|Dr M Martin
Governor with responsibility for Safeguarding
Safeguarding is everyone's responsibility.
- If you have any concerns about the safety or welfare of a child, please report it to the school-based named people above.
- Concerns about the conduct of staff should be referred to the Headteacher, Mrs J Pearson.
- Concerns about the conduct of the Headteacher should be referred to the Chair of Governors, Mrs. L. Barker, whose phone number can be obtained from the school office.
- Useful numbers:
- Whistleblowing hotline 01925 442360
- Warrington Children’s Services 01925 443400